Think Confidence Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing the Site and using any of its content you accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions. Your use of the Site and its content is subject to them. If you do not agree to them you may not access the site. These terms and conditions may be changed at any time. By continuing to use Think Confidence you agree that you will review these terms and conditions periodically.
Training Hand Ltd is trading as Think Confidence, company registration number 3228999, registered in England, registered address; Higher Coombe Farm, East Allington, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7PY, UK. Contact number; +44 (0)1364 649155
“we”, “us” and “the company” means Training Hand Ltd trading as “Think Confidence”
Free Content” means all on-line resources, videos, exercises which are available without paying for a subscription to the site;
Subscription Content” means all on-line resources, videos, exercises which are only available to Subscribers to the Site, together with all Free Content;
“Content” means Free Content and Subscription Content Access” or “Accessing” means accessing, using, downloading or viewing the Content and information on the Site;
“Site” means www.think-confidence.com
Subscribers” refers to Individual Subscribers and the Corporate Users;
Individual Subscriber” refers to any person who purchases or uses a subscription to Think Confidence
“Corporate Subscriber” refers to any organisation that purchases a subscription to Think Confidence for multiple Corporate Users
“Corporate Subscription” refers to the agreement between us and a Corporate Subscriber for specified Corporate Users to Access the Content on the Site;
Subscription Agreement” means the agreement between us and an Individual Subscriber or a Corporate Subscriber for Access to the Subscription Content
“User” or “Users” refers to any person who Accesses the Site; including but not limited to visitors, Individual Subscribers, Corporate Subscribers and Corporate Users
Corporate User” or “Corporate Users” means any person who Accesses the Site under a Corporate Subscription
“You” or “Your” refers to a User or Subscriber
“Visitor” means any person visiting the Site and Accessing the Free Content
Site content and copyright
1. All video, images and other content on the Site (collectively the “Content”), as well as the selection and arrangement of the Content, are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws and treaties (collectively, “Intellectual Property Laws”). Any unauthorised use of any Content may violate such laws and this Agreement. Except as expressly provided herein, Think Confidence does not grant any express or implied permission to use any Content. You agree not to copy, republish, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer the Site or any of the Content.
2. Certain Content may only be made available to users who pay Think Confidence a fee and/or enter into an agreement to use that particular Content.
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
1. We grant each Visitor a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable licence to Access the Free Content on the Site subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. We grant each Individual Subscriber a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable licence to Access the Subscription Content on the Site for the period of their subscription, subject to payment of any subscription fees.
i. The username or password of an Individual Subscriber is personal and confidential to that person. If we suspect that a username or password is being used by another person then we may cancel that username and password and terminate the subscription in accordance with clause.
Money Back Guarantee
The 4 Step Confidence Course should be followed and completed over 28 days as our guidelines suggest. If you feel you have not gained more confidence after this period and you contact us between the 29th and 50th day of your Academy Membership, we will refund your payment in full and cancel your membership.
Availability of Website
Subscriber recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays during the download of information from the Website and accordingly, it shall not hold the Company liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use. Subscriber further acknowledges and accepts that the Website will not be available on a continual twenty-four hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by the Company’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the Website.
Accessing the site.
1. We do not provide any warranty that Your hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and/or internet service is compatible or sufficient to access the site. If You are unable to access the site You may request a full refund within 7 days of the start of Your subscription period.
2. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the website is accessible. However, we do not warrant that the Site will be continually available as we may require reasonable periods of downtime for repair and maintenance.
3. In the event of unforeseen interruption in Access to the Site we will use reasonable endeavours to restore it without undue delay. You will not be entitled to any reduction or refund in fees in the event of interruption in Access to the Site.
Use of content
1. You may not copy, distribute, and/or publish any Content without the prior written consent of Think Confidence.
2. You may not remove any watermarks or copyright information contained in the Content.
3. Think Confidence reserves the right to revoke this license at any time for any reason.
4. You may not frame or hotlink to the Site or any Content without the prior written consent of Think Confidence . If an embed function is made available by us , you may embed previews of Think Confidence Content on another website owned or operated by you, or on a third party site. Such preview must be accompanied by a link back to the Content available on the Site.
5. You may not use manual or automated processes, software, devices, scripts, or robots to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any pages or services contained in the Site.
1. You agree to refrain from doing anything that might adversely affect the use of, or services provided, by the Site.
2. We may terminate a Subscription Agreement if we suspect that You have breached or may breach any of these terms and conditions or have engaged in conduct that we, in our sole discretion, deem inappropriate.
Disclaimer and limitation on liability
1. Users access the Site entirely at their own risk.
2. The Content is provided on an “as is” basis. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to its accuracy, timeliness, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that the Content may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. We can not guarantee that the subscriber will be ‘more confident’ as a result of using this site.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from Access to the Site.
5. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time. Any alteration will be effective immediately after being posted on the Site.
6. You agree to check these terms and conditions periodically
7. You agree that by using the Site after any alteration of these terms and conditions You will be deemed to accept the alteration.
Payment Terms for Confidence Courses
Payment should be received prior to the course, unless previously agreed.
The course will be charged at the price shown on the website www.www.think-confidence.com on the date of booking. A discount will only be given if the relevant code is entered on the booking form.
The course fee is non-refundable if cancelled for whatever reason by the delegate within 14 days of the course date. If the course place is cancelled by the delegate prior to 14 days of the course date, we will endeavour to change the booking to a different date. If the delegate does not wish to re-book on another date, a 50% refund will be given if notice of cancellation is given by the delegate between 14 days and one month of the course date and a full refund will be given if notice of the cancellation is given more than one month prior to the course date.
The course fee is non refundable once a delegate has attended part or whole of the course.
A booking may be transferred to another delegate at any time.
Cancellation by Think Confidence
Think Confidence reserves the right to cancel any course up to 7 days prior to the course date. A full refund will be given if an alternative date is not suitable for the delegate booked.
Think Confidence reserves the right to cancel a course if there are four or less delegates booked. Notice of cancellation will be given no less than seven days prior to the course date.
Payment should be received no less than 28 days after the course has been delivered.
Cancellation by client
Any course cancelled by the client within 21 days of the agreed date of delivery will be charged at 50% of the total invoice value.
Any course cancelled within 14 days of the agreed date of delivery will be charged at 100% of the total invoice value.
Any course cancelled more than 21 days prior to the agreed date of delivery will not be charged.
Cancellation by Think Confidence
Think Confidence reserve the right to cancel a course at any time.